These terms and conditions (the "Terms") set forth the conditions under which ATM, a company incorporated under the laws of Macau (hereinafter "ATM") offers you the use of the BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM website at https: // bitsblockchain .com (the "Site" or "Website") and access to the BITSBLOCKCHAIN.NET Platform (the "Platform").
Please read these Terms carefully and do not use the Site or the Platform unless you agree to them and accept them.
The following terminology hereafter applies to these Terms and Conditions and any and all agreements: "Customer", "Registered Member" and "You" means you, the person accessing this website And accepts the terms and conditions of the Company. "The Company", "We Selves" and "We" refer to BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM. "Party", "Parties" or "We", refers to the Client as well as ourselves, or to the Client or to ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment or fees necessary to perform the services provided by BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM and its associated platform.
BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM and its associated Platform provide a service that allows registered members to exchange fiduciary currency for virtual currency.
By registering and using any of the features provided by the BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM site or platform, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted all of the following terms and conditions. Also, when you open an account to use the BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM Platform:
• You have accepted these Terms; and
• You are confirming that you are at least 18 years old and have full capacity to accept these Terms and enter into a transaction as a result of using the BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM Platform
• You agree to negotiate with the legally obtained funds that belong to you
• You agree to assume full responsibility for your commercial or non-commercial actions and for any gain or loss suffered as a result of using the BITSBLOCKCHAIN.COM platform
• You confirm that the information provided at the time of registration is true and exact
• You are confirming that you are not residing in, nor are you a citizen of the United States of America
• You agree to comply with the relevant laws of your jurisdiction, including notification of any commercial gain for tax purposes.
Persons located in certain territories, including currently the United States of America and its territories and countries specified as prohibited, excluded or similar as part of the terms and conditions and / or listed on the website, are not authorized to use the website , With the exception of withdrawing funds directly from the account owner. For the avoidance of doubt, this restriction also applies to residents and citizens of other nations while in a prohibited jurisdiction. The fact that the website is accessible in a prohibited jurisdiction, or that the website allows the use of the official language of a prohibited jurisdiction, shall not be construed as a license to use the website in such prohibited jurisdiction. Any attempt to circumvent this restriction, for example, using a VPN, PROXY or similar service that masks or manipulates the identification of its actual location or provides false or misleading information regarding its citizenship, location or place of residence, or use of the Website through a third party or on behalf of a third party located in a prohibited jurisdiction is a breach of this agreement. If it is obvious or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you are in any of the prohibited jurisdictions, this may result in the termination of your account, without obligation to provide prior notice, all in accordance with applicable laws and agreements.
ATM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time. Such notification will be made through the website. It is your responsibility to review the modified Terms. Your continued use of the Website and the Platform after the posting of the changes will mean that you agree to and accept the changes and agree that all subsequent transactions will be subject to those Terms.
ATM reserves the right to close dormant accounts that have not presented events or transaction activity for a period of more than 6 months. Customers whose accounts are about to be closed as a result of this condition will be contacted by ATM through the client's registered email address, 14 days prior to account closure. After the account is closed, customers will have 30 days to make arrangements for any funds held in the account or notify ATM by email that they wish to keep the account open. ATM will not be responsible for the funds that were kept within the account after 30 days from the close of the account.
Policies of KYC (Know-Your-Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering).
ATM is fully committed to providing a secure, globally compatible and reputable service to its customers. As a company, we pride ourselves on the integrity and transparency of our business. For this reason, ATM is based on the comprehensive and understandable policies of KYC and AML.
ATM is legally registered and its infrastructure is physically located in Macao. ATM insists on a complete and comprehensive compliance framework for KYC and AML. This includes monitoring of suspicious transactions and mandatory reporting to local authorities and other enforcement agencies.
Our AML and KYC policies vary depending on the country of origin in which our customers are located and are stored through the ATM registration process. The specific policies of AML and KYC according to the regional jurisdiction are listed below. Our robust compliance framework ensures that regulatory requirements are being met locally and globally, instilling a level of confidence and ensuring that ATM will continue to operate indefinitely.
ATM reserves the right to deny registration to persons from or in jurisdictions that do not comply with AML international standards or that could be considered a Politically Exposed Person.
ATM reserves the right to conduct the proper investigation of the customer to verify their users and their transactions. Further due customer investigation will be conducted periodically as part of our ongoing review and risk assessment. In addition, any attempt to abuse ATM or its platform will result in an immediate suspension of the account and will be reported to the respective authorities.
ATM policies in relation to AML and KYC are as follows:
• Transactions made through the BITSBLOCKCHAIN platform will be subject to AML transaction monitoring.
• The identity and proof of address documents and transaction records shall be maintained for at least six years and shall be presented to the authorities as required without prior notification to registered users.
• ATM may at any time, without liability and without disclosing any reason, suspend the operation of any account. ATM will notify the owner after exercising their rights under this clause.
• Registered members of which transactions involve fiduciary currencies will be required to verify their identity in accordance with ATM KYC policy. This includes the submission of government identification and proof of the adress. The valid ID includes a passport, a national card or a driver's license. Valid proof of address includes utility bills and fees not exceeding 3 months. Other forms of identity verification and address will not be accepted. Your account will not be registered until account verification is complete.
• Suspicious transactions will result in the submission of a suspicious activity report to the Joint Financial Intelligence Unit (JFIU).
It is your responsibility to determine what taxes, if any, apply to payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate taxing authority, regardless of jurisdiction. ATM is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting taxes arising from any transaction, to you or to any taxation, authority or third authority.
Any opinion, news, research, analysis, prices or other information contained in this website is provided as a general comment of the market and does not constitute and should not be considered as an investment advice. ATM shall not accept any liability for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, any loss of benefit that may arise directly or indirectly from the use or reliance on such information.
There are risks associated with the use of an Internet-based transaction execution trading system including, but not limited to, hardware, software, and Internet connection failure. Because ATM does not control the reliability or availability of the Internet, ATM can not be held responsible for communications failures, distortions or delays when operating over the Internet.
The content of this website is subject to change at any time without prior notice, ATM has taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website, however, does not guarantee its accuracy or accuracy and will not accept any responsibility for any Loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the website, for any delay or failure to transmit or receive any instructions or notifications sent through the website.
In case of discrepancy between the English version and the versions in other languages regarding all or part of the contents of the website, the English version will prevail.