We collect information from you when you register on our site, place a purchase or sale order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When you create an order or register on our site, you may be asked to enter: name, email address, mailing address or telephone number. You can, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any information we collect can be used in any of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website and platform (we continually strive to improve our offerings within the website and platform, based on the information and comments we receive from you).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and technical support needs)
• Processing your transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering a product or service purchased by you)
• To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing can be used to send you information and updates related to your orders, in addition to receiving occasional news from the company, updates, information related to products or services, etc.)
• Comply with regulatory and / or compliance obligations (we are required to verify your identity and obtain additional information when your account trades in fiat currencies)
• To provide electronic check and / or debit card services in accordance with the ATM GLOBAL INVESTMENTS Terms and Conditions.
We implement a series of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when you place an order or introduce or send your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All confidential information provided is transmitted by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our database to be accessed only by those authorized persons, with special access rights to our systems, which are required for Keep information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information will not be kept in the file for more than 60 days.
We do not sell, market or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us operate our website, conduct our business or provide services, provided that such parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, property or the safety of us or others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Sometimes we may be required to provide personally identifiable information to debit card issuers. This only affects customers who have requested a debit card service.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and appreciate any comments on these sites.