One of the biggest problems that this technology resolves is saving time; therefore, you also save money. As you know, one of the problems -among many in the current financial system- is the time it takes to the intermediaries to process banking transactions, not to mention that security is still a key point that's not fully guaranteed.
When we talk about the Blockchain, what this means is security. In today's world, security is reflected in the trust we give to the companies that handle our data, meaning banks, the government, etc. Now, what about all the information that is handled? Who knows about it? Do they manipulate it?
Blockchain's success relies on the fact that security plays a very important role in its development.
Some of the things that can be done with this technology are:
* Carry out financial transactions without the need of intermediaries. Nobody but you knows your data, nor your income.
* Make safer transactions in the shortest possible time, with extreme confidentiality and the certainty that all transactions are supported.
* The opportunity to invest by trading in new currencies that have the support of an entire community around the world.
* The improvement of your business by allowing new means of payment, in order to grow your company.
* E-commerce platforms with multicurrency, an added value to your company.